First Day of Spring Check-In
1. Schedule and follow through with a portrait session for moi for business website and blog! (This one is tough for me..know of a sensitive, understanding portrait photographer? :))
2. Exercise 4 times per week (Thanks to Lauren, I am at least heading in the right direction!)
3. Write an article and/or shoot for Victoria Magazine (hey, a girl can dream…)
4. Travel to and explore Charleston, SC (I seriously am wondering if I could pass for a Southern Belle? 🙂 LOVe that town!)
5. Spend more time at the Maine coast
6. Shoot 5 creative, personal engagement sessions (Are you newly engaged? Love to talk with you… www.nanettefayephotography.com)
7. Reconnect with friends and relatives whom I have not seen in way too long…. This is a big one!
8. Run a 5K……Haha..
9. Improve my wardrobe with fun, age appropriate but fashionable clothes
10. Attend more concerts and live plays….making some progress on this one!!
11 Write more handwritten notes to friends and family.. So much work to do on this one!
12 Print and frame more photos of my girls and animals
13. Spend more time with my nieces and nephews – love these kids!
14. Travel to Brittany, France….Louise, maybe if it’s in writing somehow it will really happen one day!
15. Ride a bicycle
16. See the ocean on the West coast
17. Photograph someone who would not normally book a portrait session (this one intrigues me… hoping someone interesting comes out of the woodwork)
18. Rent a hotel room and stay by myself for two nights
19. Spend at least one major holiday with my dear, sweet sister (miss her)
20. Plant more flowers and vegies
21. Ride on a ferris wheel (maybe this one!)
22. Skinny dip – (waiting for a little warmer weather for this one! And definitely no connection with #1.)
23. Go to a Jimmy Buffett or Bruce Springsteen concert
24. Learn to shoot a pistol
25. Photograph Northern Maine potato harvest
26. Conquer my fear of flying (without meds)
27. Forgive myself for my mistakes
28. Sleep in a cozy cabin beside a wood stove under quilts (maybe one that looks like this?)
29. Love others for exactly who they are, and allow them to love me for just who I am
30. Rent a convertible for a weekend (or hangout for the weekend with a friend who has one!)